It comes with:
- More insulation for a quieter cabin and a more comfortable driver
- G-Vectoring Control to improve steering responsiveness by placing more weight over the front wheels in bends (it does this by slightly cutting the torque right before the bend)
- New Nappa leather for classier ambiance inside
- Retuned chassis for a supple and better sorted out ride
- Fantastic SKYACTIV-G 2.5T engine with 310 lb-ft of torque and 250hp (we know about it from the latest Mazda CX-9)
- Far better NVH values than before (FYI - NVH means noise, vibration and harshness and new Mazda6 has less of it all)
Sure, all the additions mentioned here cannot be linked with all new Mazda 6 models (save for the G-Vectoring). Most expensive 2018 Mazda 6 Signature model is the flagship demonstrating just how far the new Mazda 6 can go in terms of refinement and additional equipment.
Integrating new tech is only part of the deal. Mazda needed to improve an already perfectly sound car in every other department for a “Premium” ride. It has to look better, drive better and faster, feel more luxurious, be stiffer, more elegant, and more precise. All in all, be better than what one can expect from a mainstream sedan.