Select Vehicle
Choose at least one product option to compare prices

CO2 Tank Valve Adapter For European/Asian CO2 Valves from Power Tank. In most European and Asian countries the standard valve on CO2 tanks is called a DIN6. We, here in the USA, use a valve called a CGA-320. Therefore, filling equipment in other countries cannot fill our Power Tank CO2 tanks UNLESS you have a DIN6-to-CGA320 valve adapter.

The red side is a male of the DIN6 valve and the brass side is the female of the CGA-320 valve. Screw the CGA-320 end onto our Power Tank valve and attach the red DIN6 end to the CO2 filler equipment. Done.

    Product Reviews